While this is more of a technology post, it’s important to learn how to create an Apple ID in order to be able to utilize the technology for your Math Workshop. Here are step by step instructions on how to create an ID– without adding a credit card.
*Use your teacher computer to follow these steps. Then, you can login on any other computers or iPads using the same account.
1. Create a gmail address. Save your username and password on your computer, using either Notepad or Stickies.
2. Click on the App store in iTunes.
3. Find a free app to download. Click “download.”
You will be prompted with this screen. Click “Create Apple ID.”
4. When it gives you the option for payment, click on “None.” You will still need to input an address- you can just use your school’s.
5. You will be taken through a series of steps to create your ID. Follow them and you’re done!
Feel free to ask if you have any questions about setting this up!